THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Term 1 Week 5 Journal Writing

I think the purpose of setting targets for the various school subjects is to make me more focused in my studies so that I will study hard and strive to achieve very good grades. I think it is useful because it gives me the willpower to excel. I therefore, cannot be lazy and do things that are not useful. I am studying very hard and I do not play as much now as I used to. Last-minute revision will not help me get the results I want. My parents help me by encouraging me, teaching me and getting a tutor to guide me. I think the teacher or the school can help me achieve my targets by holding extra classes, which they are doing right now. I hope that I will pass PSLE with flying colours.

Rasyif

0 comments: